Our Neck of the Woods and is open to hire a desk for the day or for others to retreat to for a studio weekend (sofabed). Meet, work, create.
What’s on offer:
• Work room/meeting space bookable in advance
• Courtyard garden
• 2 minutes to the beach and cafes
• Free hot drinks
• Wireless internet, printing, scanning and other office supplies*
• Great opportunities to network and share ideas
• Weekend sleepover retreat bookable in advance (with double sofa bed)
• Occasional speakeasy evenings
• Care for the space and it will care for you.
• Take part in all our greenie endeavours (like worm husbandry, bag circulation, reuse etc) as set out in the space.
• Share the joy and richness of the company but respect each other’s need for confidentiality and quiet.
• other stuff that we will work out together
How to book:
Go to the Skedda page and book. $25 plus gst for 24 hours in a room. https://ourneckofthewoods.skedda.com/register?key=a11a2cf
The bottom lines:
• ONOTW “membership” does not create a tenancy but a usage licence to use the service of provided amenities on a booked and paid basis.
• Stick to the rules of the land and don’t be a dick.
• Being a member gives you the right to make a booking.
• Bookings can be made via the web site at a cost of $25 (plus GST) per room per day, $15 for a half day. $100 for a five day week.
• You pay for your bookings at the time or by an invoice issued at the end of the month. You pay on time or you lose your membership.
• Don’t hold ONOTW liable for anything. Get your own insurance.
• If you damage something you pay to get it fixed.